Bronwyn has worked exclusively in the area of family law for over 20 years and been Accredited as a Family Law Specialist since 1998.

Bronwyn has always practised in Melbourne and prides herself on retaining clients through the recommendation and referral of others. Before joining Forte Family Lawyers in 2011, Bronwyn worked in a city firm for over eight years and an inner suburban firm for over eleven years.

Bronwyn receives referrals from a variety of sources, including Trustee companies, when clients for whom they act, require family law advice. This has resulted in Bronwyn acting for many clients with self managed superannuation funds (SMSF’s) or small APRA funds (SAF’s) which require splitting, in cases where financial settlements may be required in the absence of separation or where a case guardian or litigation guardian needs to be appointed.

Having dealt with the wide variety of matters that can arise upon the breakdown of relationships, Bronwyn can assist in resolving issues relating to property settlements, valuation disputes, financial agreements, spousal maintenance, children's welfare including their living arrangements, prevention of children being removed from Australia, child support and child maintenance, including adult child maintenance, determining parentage, divorce, intervention orders or family violence orders and other injunctions and restraining orders.

Bronwyn is a registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, having worked in that field for almost 12 months before returning to practise family law. Having a strong interest in mediation and alternative dispute resolution, Bronwyn is committed to assisting her clients resolve matters without litigation if that is the appropriate course. As part of that commitment, Bronwyn is a member of the Family Lawyers Panel operated by Relationships Australia, Victoria.

Bronwyn is also a member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia and the Family Law Section of the Law Institute of Victoria.

To email Bronwyn Drummond please use the below form.
  • *
  • *
Print Page